Privacy invormative and consent request for the newsletter service
In accordance with the regulations on the protections of personal data (Italian Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, No.196 “Code regarding the protection of personal details”) we inform you that your colletted personal data will be used by Epistematica Srl, that will keep them to provide the requested services and to fulfil any legal obligations. The subject data will be processed by Epistematica Srl with the help of computing systems to:
- provide the requested services: sending information via Email about our activities
- send information and opportunities about events and jobs
- send all necessary and/or opportune information for the correct fulfilment of the obligations here assumed
The consent for the personal data processing, as regards to subsections 1, 2 and 3 is essential to provide the requested services; the non-communication of your consent will result in the impossibility to provide the service.The data subject, in accordance with art. 7 of the Decree, will always have the right to:
- obtain information about which personal data are registered, their source and the purpose of their processing
- object, in whole or in part, to unlawful processing of data
- obtain the erasure of the data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the updating, the rectification or the integration of the data
- object the processing of the data, when it is carried out for purpose of marketing information, sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communications surveys
The data provided and the documents generated with the software will be kept by Epistematica Srl.
For any information, modification or control on your data, contact the Data Protection Officer at info[at]epistematica[dot]com.