Epistematica redesigns the on-line presence of our clients in the light of the Web’s semantic nature.
This service does not aim at restructuring the on-line communication environments already used by our customers, but it provides the necessary instructions so that they can be automatically managed by the new services of the Web 3.0.
Thanks to our professional service, our customers can enjoy the best Web visibility they need to achieve their communication, marketing and online sale goals. The strategy provided by Epistematica improves our customers’ capacity of showing clearly their organization’s identity, reputation and value. It aims at producing “company’s semantics” that can be used to create a semantic metadata compendium to be included in every Web page and service.
The definition and implementation of a Semantic Metadata Strategy is necessary to perform several tasks among which:
- Analysis of the Websites in use, including web databases and social media
- Development of the company’s ontology, which is the representation of the way in which the organization is represented on the Web
- Building of the “semantic metadata image”:
- Creating a semantic a metadata compendium to be included in the pages and services of the Web of documents by starting from the company’s ontology, service by service
- Creating a compendium of semantic metadata to be included in the Datasets published on the Web of data
- Interventions on dictionaries, databases and services that drive the Semantic Web, in order to let semantic search engines such as Google Knowledge Graph, Facebook Graph Search, etc. properly operate (Semantic SEO).
Epistematica’s service is delivered in three main phases:
- Preliminary analysis of the needs and the environment. That’s neccesary for the definition of the technical / economic proposal
- Production of the planning document of the company’s ontology
- Realization of the semantic metadata and actions on the services that influence the Semantic Web
The customer has now the complete vision of his online communication (ontology) and the direction on how to deal with the evolution of its online communication structure (policy document). Finally, he has the semantic metadata compendium (OGP, RDF, OWL, etc.) to be physically inserted within the Web pages and into the systems that manage the various services, in order to make the strategy operational.